Connelly Claw 3.0 Glove
The New Connelly Claw is here! Superior grip, new volt color - Kevlar palms, fingers, and thumb.
• Super accentuated pre-curved fingers for an ultimate hold
• Full palm, finger and thumb Kevlar fabric
• Embossed neoprene knuckle panel for a performance fit
• Index and pinky leather veneer EVA pads for extra protection
• Ergonomically stitched palm for maximum flex and comfort
• 1” back of hand locking Velcro strap for quick and easy adjustments
• 1.5” Velcro webbing strap for a locked wrist • Sizes: XS – 2XL
What does h2oProShop have to say?
In 2008, Connelly made the Claw glove and many thought this glove was the best one on the market. There were quite a few skiers out there that bought up a collection of them when the model was changed. We went to Connelly with the request to bring back the Claw a couple years ago, with a few improvements. The 2.0 Claw exceeded our expectations and we were glad to have some input on it. The 3.0 gloves should be at the top of your list of new things to try this year.