Where can I try gear or get coaching from H2OProShop.com?
Although H2OProShop does not directly offer waterski coaching, for waterskiing and waterski training, try out our affiliate, Seth Stisher's WaterSki Training Center at Oz, in Charleston, SC. For more info on how to book your sets at Oz, or arrange to demo some of the gear we offer, call 843.793.4470, email us at
We offer the ease of online shopping at h2oproshop.com, or you can call our retail shop in Saranac Lake at 888.789.5404 (which is also the location of our h2oproshop.com offices and shipping and receiving facility). Your gear will be shipped either from this location or direct from the manufacturer in some cases.
What is Ride Before You Buy?
We recognize that it is difficult to decide what ski or board is best suited for you so we have set up the Ride Before You Buy (RBYB) Program to give you a chance to find the right ski for you. If you know you are going to buy a ski or board, but you just don’t know which one to choose, you can pay us the price of the ski and try the ski of your choice. You have a two week trial period and if you decide to buy the ski you you’re all set. If you think there might be a better ski out there for you, return it and pay the $50 demo charge and then we will ship you another ski to try. You can repeat this process as many times as you want until you find the right ski for you. The only catch is that you pay the shipping costs and your deposit is your commitment to buy a ski or board from us.
What is your return policy?
1) Call our toll free number (888.789.5404) and request an RA# in order to return any product.
2) All items (that are not faulty) are subject to a 15% restocking fee if not returned within the 14 day return period (you must request the RA# within this period).
3) Customer is responsible for returning item using the courier of their choice so long as it has tracking. Must have original packaging and receipt and be in original condition.
4) If the product is not in its original condition, it can not be returned unless it is faulty. This means that a customer can not drill new holes in their ski to accommodate an older style binding. If this is the case, we will not accept the return.
5) Boots can only be demoed through our Ride Before You Decide (RBYB) Program rules.
6) Products bought and then used can not be returned unless defective.
How does H2OProShop.com establish pricing?
We sell all of our gear at the minimum advertised price allowed by our vendors. We are committed to offer this lowest possible pricing to our customers in order to insure that we offer you every possible break that we can. We add our great customer service on top of this great pricing at no additional cost and we like to believe that with our technical experience we give you no choice but to buy from us.
What does H2OProShop.com offer as value added service?
In addition to your easy access to our affiliate's Training Center in Charleston, SC as well as any of our knowledgeable staff, we offer several ways for you to feel as though you have gotten more than you paid for when you buy from us. We also offer product discounts to add to your large purchases. Additionally we offer frequent coupons to our valued customers to help ease the cost of following your water-sports passion. Details of our Value Added Options are:
We hope that we can give you a reason to do business with us. We truly value the opportunity to work with you. IF for any reason we do not meet your expectation, let us know and we will figure out how to better serve your needs.
Thanks for your interest and most importantly, thanks for your business.
Join our Mailing List
Sign up to receive our daily email and get 10% off your first purchase.