2022 Connelly DV8
55 years of research and development have culminated with the most advanced ski on the market. By combining new innovations with time-tested technologies, we have built the ultimate slalom weapon. For 2022 we added a 63 inch size to accommodate smaller skiers and young competitors as well as two more Versatail shapes. The DV8 is your ticket to taking more off the rope and still clearing all 6.
- Made in the U.S.A. at the Connelly Factory
- 63” includes VT, VS and VR Versatail blocks
- 66”, 67” and 68” includes VT, VS, VR and new for 2022 VRS and VSR Versatail blocks
- Low density, CNC cut PVC core
- 90/10 carbon/fiberglass layup
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Hybrid base - polished tip, micro-textured tail
- Speed V-Tech
- Wide tunnel
- Variable bevel
Viper 2.0 Fin System w/aluminum foil
A NEW DIMENSION IN FIND TUNING
Humankind's long storied struggle to negotiate 6 Bouys faster and with a shorter rope has met some physical limitations. Subtle tweaks in ski geometry and construction are all that ha differentiated the myriad of options available. Now it's time for she most revolutionary advancement in decades. From CONNELLY
Versatail is CONNELLY'S new interchangeable tail system with the ability to alter the geometry of your ski, ushers in a new era. Now skiers can fine tune the ski to their preferences. Changing these blocks will alter the flow of water off the tail of the ski, taking a step beyond the standard fin and binding position adjustments. The Carbon "V" and the "V" include the VT, VS, and VR tail blocks. The DV8 includes the VT, VS, VR, VRS, and VSR tail blocks (63" does not include VRS or VSR).
- VT - stock: Designed to offer a balanced tail depth through the turn and across the wake.
- VS - square: A square tail shape that adds lift, support, and provides a clean release of water for speed.
- VR - round: The round tail lest the ski sit deeper in the water into the turn, adding control at the higher speeds for quicker turns and reduced the tail blow out.
- VRS - round to square: Allows the ski to ride deeper in the water on left turns and provides more tip pressure on right hand turns. This may benefit the skier on their onside and/or offside turns depending on their strength and style.
- VSR - square to round: Allows the ski to ride deeper in the water on right turns and provides more tip pressure on left hand turns. This may benefit the skier on their onside and/or offside turns depending on their strength and style.
LENGTH | WEIGHT |BINDING LOCATION
66" / 168 cm, 140 - 160 lbs, 28 7/8"
67" / 170 cm, 160 - 180 lbs, 29 3/8"
68" / 173 cm, ≥ 180 lbs, 29 7/8"