Wakeye XTC Camera Pylon / Rope Mount
With all new features including:
- A stainless steel standard tripod 1/4-20 thread
- Locking dial to ensure the thread wont come loose
- CNC machined silver anodised alloy casing
- Soft pads for your camera to sit on
It comes with the all new Quick Release Rope Guide and Zoom Plus camera adjustment to zoom in to the skier at the buoy even with a slack line.
Wakeye's New Zoom Plus is a new innovative design feature now standard on all XT camera mounts.
The secret is when the skier reaches the buoy line the Wakeye boom slightly moves ahead of the rope while it is slack, meaning you keep the skier in the frame with a close-up zoom..
- A quick release cam for locking and unlocking
- A simple push forward of camera pivot to adjust
- Profiled graduation markings for incremental changes
You'll find it quick and easy to set-up on your boat. Simply mount to ski pole- connect the rope and clip attach your Camera with the Camcorder Mount(camcorder mount xtc-m included).
The Wakeye xtc weighs only a remarkable 500grams. The sturdy carbon fibre body and boom means it is incredibly strong yet very portable so you can take it to any lake and fit any boat with the adjustable pylon clamp. When not in use un-clip the boom, remove the camera and store it in your glove box.
Looking for a shock tube version? Check out the Wakeye XTC - ST