HO Syndicate V-Type X
INCREASED ACCELERATION, DECREASED LOAD
The Syndicate VTX is designed to maximize cross course direction while minimizing rope load. The result is the fastest moving ski HO has ever created. Skiers are accelerated from buoy to wakes more efficiently allowing for ample deceleration and tight line turns.
· Bob LaPoint Design - Shaped by Waterski Design Legend and 5-time World Champion/5-time World Record Holder
· Clean Edge Tail - From the heel of the back foot through the tail for added efficiency by reducing drag by 50%
· Binding Spine — Minimized material underfoot to maximize torsional and longitudinal flex for increased angle
· Single Radius Rocker — long, smooth rocker-line for a progressive and forgiving feel throughout edge-changes
· A1 Width Profile — Revisited A1 shape, beloved by many for its large sweet spot and mix of balance and maneuverability
· 46 degree Bevel Angle — Rolls on edge and turns like a narrow ski with the speed & stability of a wide ski
· Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag/increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
· Stability Tuning/Vibration Dampening System - strategically located tip weight with an elastomer damping pad, dampens the natural frequency of the ski's shovel for increased stability
· Superlite Construction: a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite Core Technology
· Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
SINGLE RADIUS ROCKER
The VTX employs a long smooth rockerline designed to give skiers a much more stable and forgiving feel throughout edge changes. With no true flat spot, the VTX allows for less sticking points in the turn and casts out evenly and consistently onside and off.
A1 WIDTH PROFILE
Years after its release, the Syndicate A1 is widely known as the best shaped ski of the modern era due to its perfect combination of balance, stability and maneuverability. For 2017, we've re-employed this shape, with its very large sweet spot, giving skiers the proven battle-tested width profile that's become so beloved.
46 DEGREE BEVEL ANGLE
Increased bevel angle allow the ski to roll on edge and turn like a narrow ski with the speed & stability of a wide ski, giving you the best of both worlds.