Eagle Ascent Surf Vest
Eagle Ascent Surf Vest is constructed out of the same high quality neoprene as our slalom and wake vests.
This vest will be a keeper, a vital part of you're quiver.
- Added buoyancy (not a life vest)
- Added paddle power (elevates torso slightly aiding in stroke power)
- No stomach or chest rash
- No rib ding (Haven't been surfing much or go on a surf trip- rib bruising can put a serious damper on a trip. The best rib protection in the business)
- Added ascent power ( This vest does not hinder a duck dive but greatly assists in the ascent up the back side of the wave thus enhancing your ability to clear the next wave or get out faster.)
- Added impact protection (as is true with any padded vest )
- Tapered torso (feels tight when first put on - but the tapered effect lessens the ability of the vest to ride up on a big tumble)
- Easy to get off -unzip- place one arm through arm hole on same side of body- pry up and over your head and your out.
Please note: This vest is not Cost Guard Approved.
Note: Eagle Vests are designed to fit Tighter Than Skin Tight. These vests tend to run smaller than other brands you may be used to, so you may need to size up. Please take that into consideration when choosing a size. If you have never tried on an Eagle Vest you can contact us before purchasing at email@example.com or 888.789.5404
Eagle Competition Vests are form fitting and will stretch. If you are used to wearing a loose fitting vest, Eagle vests will feel much different. They are designed NOT to ride up on you while in the water. When you first zip the vest, it will feel quite tight, then loosen up once you are in the water.
******Some Eagle Products will be manufactured to order if we do not have them in stock. This usually takes 1 - 4 weeks or longer depending on off-season or busy-season. If this is an issue, contact us before ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-789-5404.