2017 Connelly SP - Women's
Flex designed specifically for a women’s frame and built on the high-end yet forgiving Concept shape, the SP is a performer in the course and on the open water. Dual concave tunnels provide edge hold through the wake and a forgiving, relatively soft, flex pattern allows the skier unmatched control. Soft round bevels and a large flat spot under the bindings add to the forgiving ride. Our Profile Tech Top reduces overall weight by .5 lbs for added responsiveness. Connelly Advanced Profile Technology and a blended glass wrap maintain shape after the hardest turns.
• Profile Tech top reduces weight by .5 lbs.
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Fiberglass wrap with a high gloss PMU top
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Acrylam base
• 64” / 163 cm, 66” / 168 cm
• Double Shadow
• Shadow w/Lace Adj. RTP
• Double Women’s Nova
• Women’s Nova w/Lace Adj. RTP
• Swerve w/Swerve RTP
• Aluminum drop through fin with foil