“I have been training with a number of great ski professionals but none of them have matched the coaching skills and competencies of Seth Stisher. His technique and the environment at his lake in Charleston are the best I have experienced so far. I highly recommend Seth & his team for skiers of all ages and skill levels." --Hjalmar Hengstmann
About our Training Center
We are in our fourth year at our new site, Oz, in Charleston, SC (only about 10 minutes from our old site on Johns Island). Come ski with us and check out the new home of the Seth Stisher's Waterski Training Center. Ski with Seth Stisher and the H2O Crew at our private man-made site hidden in the woods on Johns Island, minutes from downtown Charleston, beaches, and Kiawah/Seabrook Islands. Email us to book your skiing and for directions to our new place.What we offer:
- waterski coaching for all levels and ages
- some of the most detailed and high level coaching available
- video analysis
- cutting edge techniques and technology
- a comfortable, non-intimidating environment where everyone is welcome and EVERYONE has a great time!
- one on one instruction custom tailored to your needs
- housing is available near the site use
- an H2OProShop.com satellite shop on site with great deals on the latest gear and apparel from the guys who use it
- demo gear from Eagle Sports, D3 Skis, Radar Skis, Connelly Skis, O’Brien Skis, HO Skis, MasterLine Ropes and Handles, Reflex, O’Neill, and more.
- All you have to do is let us know what you would like to check out and we'll make sure we have it waiting on you when you arrive.
We'll help you set up the new gear and get to know or leave you to your own devices if that's what you desire.
The Charleston, South Carolina Area
If one-on-one coaching and tons of demo gear isn’t enough for you, how about the Charleston area:
- Folly Beach
- Isle of Palms
- Sullivan’s Island
- Kiawah Island
- Historic downtown Charleston
Between beautiful beaches, excellent temperatures, the historic city with unbelievable dining and plenty of shopping, there is something for every member of your family.
Although we carry equipment and demo equipment from all manufacturers, we would especially like to
thank our sponsors:
Skiers Pier and Malibu Boats, Zeal Optics, Eagle Sports, D3 Skis, Buoy Creek, and Reflex Hardshell Waterski Boots and
Who is Seth Stisher?
Seth Stisher, the owner and co-founder of H2OProShop, has been coaching since 1994 and competing as a professional water skier since 2001.
His lifetime involvement in the sport and in the industry is due to an intense passion for waterskiing and gratitude for all that the sport has done for him. He is a student of the sport as well as a coach and trainer. Seth’s specialty is slalom (although he coaches other events when necessary depending on your level)and he is available at his Waterski Training Center (located at Oz in Charleston, SC) or for clinics at your site or a site near you.